Respectfully transforming the products given by Nature, we create energy for your body and delicious taste for your palate.
We aspire to show you that the Art of Vegetarianism perfectly blends conscious food choices with holistic well-being through creativity, exquisiteness of fine flavours, and fun as well.
Green Chefs’ Tandem
Our Green Chefs’ Tandem Mauro & Grazia brings to life the most exciting dishes that awaken your imagination and take you to the sensational journey of our Vegetarian cuisine. “Our work aspires to communicate the beauty of the vegetarian haute cuisine in all its most intriguing nuances, balanced and never trivial textures and combinations”.
Mauro Massei. Mauro has finished the classical hotel studies complimented by training in the Michelin’s kitchens of Uliassi, Crippa, Baiocco, Biagiola, and Alija.
Grazia Bianchi. Grazia's professional experience has started in the kitchens of Restorante Reale and Spazio (by Chef Niko Romito) in Rome and Milan, where her passion for catering has crossed with vegan natural cuisine.
After a number of experiences in the plant-based kitchens between Macerata, South Tyrol and Tuscany (Lord Bio, La Vimea, I Pini), their work today expresses a great respect to the roots of the traditional cuisine and a genuine interest to the world of sourdough bakery and fermented products. Their visionary kitchen is able to satisfy all the senses and consciously nourish body and soul.
Our Contemporary Vegetarian Cuisine is presented by several menu options:
Mauro & Grazia: “We feel a deep connection with the Italian cuisine being inspired by the contemporary touch of other gastronomic cultures. We aim to create an amazing taste through the mastery of the most accurate techniques and the deep knowledge of the raw materials, transforming them into pure energy and pure pleasure. We pursue to nurture our guests to taste first with the palate and then with the mind. We offer a culinary experience focusing on the carefully selected ingredients and the rediscovery of their pure essence”.
An error occurred
The system can only accept 2 orders within 30 minutes. You can place your next order in 30 minutes
Thank you for your request
Your request has been sent
to our Administrator.
We will contact you via email as soon as possible to proceed with your Transit Permit
With best personal wishes
The team of Paradiso Pure.Living
Thank you for your request / order
Your request / order was received.
We thank you for your interest in Paradiso Pure.Living!
With best personal wishes,
The team of Paradiso Pure.Living
some text ...
Moretti Forno Neapolis 510°C
A la carte
Privacy & Cookies ENG
ENG version - Liability for Content
We make every effort to keep the information on our Web site current, but accept no liability whatsoever for the content provided. Pursuant to §7 par. 1 of TMG (German Tele-Media Act), the law limits our responsibility as a service provider to our own content on these Web pages. According to §§8 to 10 of TMG, we are not obligated to monitor third party information provided or stored on our Web site. However, we shall promptly remove any content upon becoming aware that it violates the law. Our liability in such an instance shall commence at the time we become aware of the respective violation.
Liability for Links
Our site contains links to third-party Web sites. We have no influence whatsoever on the information on these Web sites and accept no guaranty for its correctness. The content of such third-party sites is the responsibility of the respective owners/providers. At the time third-party Web sites were linked to ours, we found NO GROUNDS WHATSOEVER of any likely contravention of the law. We shall promptly delete a link upon becoming aware that it violates the law.
The content and works provided on these Web pages are governed by the copyright laws of Italy. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator.
Please be aware that there are inherent security risks in transmitting data, such as e-mails, via the Internet, because it is impossible to safeguard completely against unauthorized access by third parties. Nevertheless, we shall safeguard your data, subject to this limitation. In particular, personal information will be transmitted via the Internet only if it does not infringe upon third-party rights, unless the respective party has given its prior consent in view of such security risks. Accordingly, as the Web site provider, we shall not be held liable for any damages incurred as a consequence of such security risks or for any related acts of omission on our part. We oppose the use of any available contact information by a third party for sending unsolicited advertisements. As the Web site provider, we reserve the express right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.
Disclaimer – Google Analytics
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council: Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Booking Rules and Cancellation Policy
Insurance & COVID Insurance
- Due to the current uncertainty in the process of holiday planning we strongly suggest to book proper Travel Insurance Coverage.
- European Assistance has changed their usual policy including COVID-19 in the range of covered events, despite pandemic status. Thus, you are also covered in case of a COVID infection and COVID related circumstance in your family.
- Click this link to book your Insurance: Insurance and COVID Insurance.
- Detailed information related to COVID Insurance Cover you will find here: COVID Insurance Information.
- Detailed information related to current COVID Rules you will find here: COVID Rules.
- You can book your holidays beforehand without risks or losses!
- Cancellation Policy applied for COVID related cases:
In case of COVID emergency lockdown and countries’ travel restrictions your Deposit / or Full Payment can be transferred to the next season without loss.
- Cancellation Policy applied for non-COVID cases for bookings made via email through our Administrator:
-Up to 14 days before scheduled arrival the Hotel will only retain the Deposit, no additional charge will occur.
-Within the last 14 days before your scheduled arrival date the Hotel will charge 75% of the whole amount of the reservation.
- Standard price is set and calculated per person per night
- Half-board is included (Vegetarian-Vegan menu)
- Wellness area & Yoga are included
- WiFi 07:00 - 23:00
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Established package (arrival/departure): from Sunday to Sunday
- Special dates/terms are scheduled separately for the Holiday season
- Short stays are available under special terms. 1-2 nights booking is available with 15% surcharge in case of free rooms occur: please see Special Offers on the website or contact directly our front desk manager. 3-6 night booking is available without surcharge in case of free rooms occur: online - 1 week before arrival; offline - please contact directly our front desk manager for personal arrangements.
- Minimum stay 3 nights, except of high season period (5 nights).
- Short stays are available under special terms. 1-2 nights booking is available with 15% surcharge in case of free rooms occur.
- € 300 deposit per room up to 1 week of stay is applied
- Deposit can be paid: by credit card (Visa, Master Card) / or bank transfer. IBAN Paradiso SRL: IT08K0604558740000005000044.
- Reservation is only valid after the required deposit payment is received.
- Deposit is not refundable in case of cancellation
City tax will be applied and will be added upon check-out. Children under the age of 14 are tax exempt
Wished room guaranteed:
- € 90 surcharge per room and stay is applied for booking of an exactly identified room within the chosen room type
- This amount will be charged at the Hotel upon check-out.
Returning guest discount
- 5% discount will be granted to our returning guests who stayed at least once at Paradiso prior to the 2019 transformation and decide to trust us again at Paradiso Pure.Living (direct bookings only).
- The same discount is also applied to all future reservations made by returning guests within the new project.
- This discount will be granted to the guest at the Hotel upon arrival/departure.
Extra person discount
20% discount is applied for the 3rd and 4th adult in double rooms where an additional sofa bed for one to two people is provided and the main two guests pay the full daily rate
Children discount rates
- Children discount rates in double rooms are intended with 2 adults paying the full rate in the same room
- Less than 1 y.o. - 100% discount. Baby crib available and free of charge (limited quantity, by pre-order)
- 1-2 y.o. - 75% discount
- 3-5 y.o. - 60% discount
- 6-11 y.o. - 50% discount
- 12-18 y.o. - 20% discount
- All the above discounts apply only to the cost of rooms and do not apply to services.
- All the above discounts are not summing up, only the largest of possible discounts is applied in this case.
- Stay with dogs and pets can only be booked through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation for dogs/cats is provided in a specially equipped room with tile floor
- € 30 per day is applied. Food is not included in this rate
- Pets are not allowed to access the American bar, the restaurant area with carpet floor and the wellness area
- We recommend to provide insurance coverage for damages your pet may cause
- If you have a different pet from dog or cat please check with the front desk before booking if we can meet your needs
- If you arrive with your dog or pet, please book your stay exclusively through email email@example.com. Stay with dogs and pets can only be provided in specially adapted rooms. Our Administrator will send you a personalized offer
- Paradiso Pure.Living is a non-smoking establishment. We respectfully request that Hotel guests don´t smoke within any internal space at the premises and use the dedicated external smoking area provided next to the entrance
- In the event that a guest smokes in a Hotel room Paradiso Pure.Living reserves the right to charge a € 400 (Deep Cleaning Fee to the occupant in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition)
- Transfers Compatsch<->Hotel can be arranged upon request for emergencies or specific needs
- For a car extra transfer from/to Compatsch (one way) an extra cost is applied
- Up to 60 € is applied for Snow Cat Extra Transfer from/to Compatsch (one way)
- All Extra Transfers need to be scheduled in advance with the front desk