Paradiso Pure.Living is a new visionary project reflecting the inspiring beauty of the Dolomites.
We aspire to charge your vacation with a new meaning, creating a vibrant community of proactive, open-minded people from all over the world, who share their awareness, energy, and drive of Pure.Living
We follow a 100% vegetarian approach being aware that this choice promotes personal health while reducing the enviromental footprint on our fragile Nature.
Our mission is to make your stay a well-being and harmony focused experience.
Paradiso is a place,
where think alike people feel at home
We develop Paradiso Pure.Living as a synergy of the best practices and meticulous attention to details - from the choice of products for your breakfast and conscious usage of natural resources to mindfulness and gratitude towards the pure beauty of Nature.
Quality is created through the conscious choice to select only the purest natural ingredients and taking the most ethical approach to our activities. We pay close attention to every detail, ensuring the highest standards, from environmentally friendly materials to the selection of responsible suppliers.
We see ourselves as privileged guardians of our unique environment. We feel deep respect and responsibility to protect and preserve the natural beauty of this place for future generations. We follow an ecological approach in all the areas of the hotel: dining, recreational and accommodation facilities.
Privacy & Cookies
Liability for Content
We make every effort to keep the information on our Web site current, but accept no liability whatsoever for the content provided. Pursuant to §7 par. 1 of TMG (German Tele-Media Act), the law limits our responsibility as a service provider to our own content on these Web pages. According to §§8 to 10 of TMG, we are not obligated to monitor third party information provided or stored on our Web site. However, we shall promptly remove any content upon becoming aware that it violates the law. Our liability in such an instance shall commence at the time we become aware of the respective violation.
Liability for Links
Our site contains links to third-party Web sites. We have no influence whatsoever on the information on these Web sites and accept no guaranty for its correctness. The content of such third-party sites is the responsibility of the respective owners/providers. At the time third-party Web sites were linked to ours, we found NO GROUNDS WHATSOEVER of any likely contravention of the law. We shall promptly delete a link upon becoming aware that it violates the law.
The content and works provided on these Web pages are governed by the copyright laws of Italy. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator.
Please be aware that there are inherent security risks in transmitting data, such as e-mails, via the Internet, because it is impossible to safeguard completely against unauthorized access by third parties. Nevertheless, we shall safeguard your data, subject to this limitation. In particular, personal information will be transmitted via the Internet only if it does not infringe upon third-party rights, unless the respective party has given its prior consent in view of such security risks. Accordingly, as the Web site provider, we shall not be held liable for any damages incurred as a consequence of such security risks or for any related acts of omission on our part. We oppose the use of any available contact information by a third party for sending unsolicited advertisements. As the Web site provider, we reserve the express right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.
Disclaimer – Google Analytics
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council: Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Thank you for your request
Your request has been sent
to our Administrator.
We will contact you via email as soon as possible to proceed with your booking.
With best personal wishes
The team of Paradiso Pure.Living
some text ...
Booking Rules and Cancellation Policy
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Established package (arrival/departure): from Sunday to Sunday
- Special dates/terms are scheduled separately for the Holiday season
- Minimum stay is not established, except of the first 3 weeks of August
- Short stays are always subject to a 15% surcharge
- € 300 deposit per room up to 1 week of stay is applied
- € 600 deposit per room up to 1 week of stay is applied for Holiday Season (Christmas, New Year´s Eve, etc.)
- Deposit can be paid: by credit card (Visa, Master Card) / or bank transfer
- Reservation is only valid after the required deposit payment is received. In order for the booking to be binding, the payment should be finalized within 5 days from the date on the Booking Form
- Deposit is never refundable in case of cancellation
- Up to 14 days before scheduled arrival the Hotel will only retain the deposit, no additional charge will occur
- Within the last 14 days before your scheduled arrival date the Hotel will charge 75% of the whole amount of the reservation. We strongly recommend travel insurance coverage
Tourism tax will be applied and will be added upon check-out. Children under the age of 14 are tax exempt
Wished room guaranteed:
€ 90 surcharge per room and stay is applied for booking of an exactly identified room within the chosen room type
Returning guest discount
5% discount will be granted to our returning guests who stayed at least once at Paradiso prior to the 2019 transformation and decide to trust us again at Paradiso Pure.Living. The same discount is also applied to all future reservations made by returning guests within the new project
Extra person discount
20% discount is applied for the 3rd and 4th adult in double rooms where an additional sofa bed for one to two people is provided and the main two guests pay the full daily rate
Children discount rates
- Children discount rates in double rooms are intended with 2 adults paying the full rate in the same room
- Less than 1 y.o. - 100% discount. Baby bed available at no charge
- 1-2 y.o. - 75% discount
- 3-5 y.o. - 60% discount
- 6-11 y.o. - 50% discount
- 12-18 y.o. - 20% discount
- Accommodation for dogs/cats is provided in a specially equipped room with tile floor
- € 30 per day is applied. Food is not included in this rate
- Pets are not allowed to access the American bar, the restaurant area with carpet floor and the wellness area
- We recommend to provide insurance coverage for damages your pet may cause
- If you have a different pet from dog or cat please check with the front desk before booking if we can meet your needs
- Paradiso Pure.Living is a non-smoking establishment. We respectfully request that Hotel guests don´t smoke within any internal space at the premises and use the dedicated external smoking area provided next to the entrance
- In the event that a guest smokes in a Hotel room Paradiso Pure.Living reserves the right to charge a € 200 (Deep Cleaning Fee to the occupant in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition)
- Transfers Compatsch<->Hotel can be arranged upon request for emergencies or specific needs
- € 25 rate is applied for Car Extra Transfer from/to Compatsch (one way)
- Up to 60 € is applied for Snow Cat Extra Transfer from/to Compatsch (one way)
- All Extra Transfers need to be scheduled in advance with the front desk